I totally forgot the password to my phone and I have tried so many passwords it says “iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes”. I just downloaded iTunes on my computer and I have my phone connected with an apple cord. What should I do?
If you or someone else enters your password, security questions, or other account information incorrectly too many times, your Apple ID automatically locks to protect your security and you can’t sign in to any Apple services. Follow these steps to remove your passcode. Keep in mind that unless you made a backup before you forgot your passcode, there isn’t a way to save your device’s data. You’ll need to erase your device, which deletes all of your data and settings.
What should you do if your Apple ID is disabled?
Method one: Erase your device with iTunes to remove your passcode
- Connect your device to the computer you synced with.
- Open iTunes. If asked for a passcode, try another computer you’ve synced with, or use recovery mode.
- Wait for iTunes to sync your device and make a backup. If it doesn’t, learn what to do.
- After the sync and backup have finished, click Restore
- When you reach the Set Up screen while restoring your iOS device, tap Restore from iTunes backup.
- Select your device in iTunes. Look at the date and size of each backup and pick the most relevant one.
Method two: Erase your device with recovery mode to remove your passcode
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and open iTunes.
- While your device is connected, force restart it.
- When you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Restore.
- Wait for the process to finish. Then you can set up and use your device.
- If you can’t update or restore your device using recovery mode, or you can’t use recovery mode because of broken or stuck buttons, contact Apple Support.
How to get lost data back if iPhone is disabled?
There’re always various unexpected scenarios that you may lose one or more vital data on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. You might lose them because of accidental deletion or file corruption or due to malware intrusion. No matter how you lose them it can be a nightmare undoubtedly. iFonebox is an excellent tool to get back the deleted content due to any losing reasons, including regain disappeared WeChat messages if iPhone is locked. It plays a great role in data recovery and help you get lost or deleted data back as long as you have a backup file.