I am writing you because of facing a problem with my WeChat. After I make update for my iPhone XS to iOS 12.1.2, my WeChat cannot open. I am so much worried about that problem because I need WeChat messages badly. Please help me as soon as possible.
WeChat is a messaging and calling app that allows you to easily connect with family & friends across countries. It’s the all-in-one communications app for chats, voice and video calls, Moments, photo sharing, and games. In this article, we are intend to share some tips about WeChat App.
Part one: How to fix the problem that WeChat won’t open on iPhone XS?
- Force quit the app
- From the Home screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause slightly in the middle of the screen. Double-click the Home button to show your most recently used apps.
- Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close.
- Swipe up on the app’s preview to close the app.
- Restart your device
- Press and hold the Side button and either volume button until the slider appears.
- Drag the slider to turn your device completely off.*
- After your device turns off, press and hold the Side button again until you see the Apple logo.
- Check for updates
Always make sure that your device has the latest version of iOS. Go to the App Store on your iOS device, then tap Updates. If an update is available, tap Update. If asked, enter your Apple ID and password. You might need a Wi-Fi connection to update some apps on your iOS device.
- Delete and reinstall the app
You can delete the app, then redownload it from the App Store.
- Contact the app developer
If you’re having an issue with an Apple app, contact Apple Support. If it’s a third-party app, contact the app developer.
Part two: How to get lost WeChat data back if I cannot open it?
To restore missing wechat data without opening it, you should turn to a third-party tool for help. iFonebox is a specialized iOS data recovery tool, it’s designed to help you retrieve as many as 17 file formats like notes, texts, safari history, call records, reminders, events in calendar, WeChat data, photos, videos, voice memos, WhatsApp data and many more. Click here to see detailed instruction to see how to do that.