I am so upset. After updated to iOS 9.1, I found some photos in my travel lost. It’s too late for me to transfer them from my iPhone to computer. What I did is just backed up those photos with iTunes. But how can I retrieve only photos from iTunes backup after update to iOS 9.1? Any good suggestions? Thanks. iPhone 6, iOS 9.1.
Obviously, after updated to iOS 9.1, somethings wrong happened which caused photos lost from iPhone. So how to retrieve those lost photos after update to iOS 9.1? This user mentioned that he had an iTunes backup for lost photos, hence, I will show you how to retrieve lost photos from iTunes backup selectively after update to iOS 9.1. Just keep reading if you are encountered with the same photo loss problem.
When you need to retrieve lost photos from iTunes backup after update to iOS 9.1, you should rely on the help from iFonebox, which is a powerful iOS data recovery software to extract and restore lost photos from iTunes or iCloud backup selectively. Also, iFonebox is able to recover deleted data like contacts, notes, messages, WeChat messages and more from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Next, I will show you how to retrieve lost photos from iTunes backup selectively after update to iOS 9.1.
How to retrieve lost photos after update to iOS 9.1?
It is necessary for you to download and install iFonebox on your computer. There are two version optional: Windows version and Mac version. iFonebox free trial version(Win and Mac) is always available. Now, you can refer to the following steps listed below.
- Launch iFonebox. Choose Recover from iTunes Backup. All iTunes backup files will be listed and just pick out one containing photos you need. Click Select button to begin.
- Scan photos from selected iTunes backup. Click on Photos item to start the automatic scanning process.
- Preview and select lost photos to retrieve. After automatic scanning, now you have chance to choose those lost photos you need, and then, click “Recover to PC” to restore photos you need.
- If you want to transfer restored photos from computer to your iPhone, read this article: Tips to transfer photos from computer back to iPhone for free
- If you have an iCloud backup for your lost photos, you can also choose Recover from iCloud Backup mode in the first step. What is different is that you have to sign in with your Apple ID and password.
In short, it is quite convenient to retrieve lost photos from iTunes backup with iFonebox.