My iPhone 7 is running out of space, so I have to delete thousands of message conversations to save my storage capacity. The problem is that I have a multitude of photos there, how can I save them without having to scroll through each conversation? Thanks!!!
When you have a conversation in Messages, you may receive photos videos, audio clips, shared notes, or other interesting items. Undoubtedly, it is too tiresome to check each item and save them orderly, it is also not a feasible option. However, things would be different if you turn to iFonebox for help, which an extraordinary application can help you save photos sent in messages without having to scroll through each conversation.
As a professional iOS data recovery software, iFonebox is also an outstanding tool to migrate information for you. There’re three first-class working modes that are excellent in dealing with up to 16 kinds of data, which means you can download photos from messages easily and conveniently without viewing each conversation. It is always recommended that you should choose Recover from iOS Device mode to shift your items stored on your iPhone or iPad, because the software is able to scan the data already existing in your device deeply and extract them effectively without having to do so much.
The reasons you should choose iFonebox
- Aside from transferring photos in messages without checking each conversation, iFonebox is also intently devised for a huge variety of data loss. You can definitely find a way to retrieve lost data after iPhone update to iOS 10.2 with the assistance of iFonebox.
- This remarkable program allows you to back up significant data that existing in your iPhone or iPad, and keep the information in a safe way. You’ll be provided a wonderful experience to manage the data efficiently and effectively.
- iFonebox works exceptionally well on almost all iOS devices, there is no need to worry too much if your device is compatible with our program, you can Click Here for more specification requirements. However, it’s considerably necessary to opt for the right version for your computer.
- The interface of the program is easily comprehensible and extremely simple to use. The tool also allows you to preview lost files before you transfer or recover them completely. Next, I will illustrate the steps to you.
Step One: Connect your device & Launch the program.
You’ll be required to connect your iOS device and iFonebox with workable USB cable, the interface will show you a bold Start in the center, click it then continue to the next stage.
Tips: What you can do first if you don’t see the Start in the interface?
- Make sure that your device is turned on and restart your computer and iPhone if necessary.
- If this is your first time to use our program, you’ll be asked to give positive response on your iOS device screen.
- Try each USB port to see if one works, then try a different Apple USB cable.
Step Two: Select icon & Scan data
You need to click Message Attachments for your photos sent in messages, click the icon then it starts to scan deeply, please wait in this process patiently.
Step Three: Preview Photos & Save safely
After the canning completes, you’ll be able to view all items in your messages, tick the boxes next to the photo items, then download them to your computer directly and conveniently.