iOS 9.2 has been released to the public officially. Another wave of data loss problem from iPhone 6s/6/5s/5/4s is approaching when people choose to update to iOS 9.2. So how to recover lost notes from iPhone after iOS 9.2 update? Don’t panic. We can help you to recover all lost notes from iDevice after an iOS 9.2 upgrade.
Before update to iOS 9.2, bear in mind to have a full-scale backup for your iPhone data like photos, contacts, messages, etc, just in case of data loss problems happening. Let’s come back to the point: how to recover iPhone lost notes after iOS 9.2 upgrade? We have three different methods to help you: recover lost notes from iPhone directly without backup, restore from iTunes backup as well as retrieving from iCloud backup. But all need to be done under the help from a professional iOS data recovery software called iFonebox.
As is known that iFonebox can not only recover deleted or lost notes from your iPhone or iPad directly, but extract and restore lost notes from iTunes or iCloud backup selectively without erasing any data on your iDevice. One more compelling feature of iFonebox is that it supports to recover lost or deleted notes back to your iPhone directly. Next, I will show you steps to recover lost notes from iPhone directly as well as from iTunes/iCloud backup.
Recover lost notes from iPhone 6s/6/5s/5 directly
- Run iFonebox. Choose Recover from iOS Device mode. Remember to plus in your iPhone to the computer with USB cable so as to scan and recover lost notes from your iPhone. Once successfully connected, your iPhone will be detected by iFonebox. Click Start button to begin.
- Scan notes from iPhone. Click on Notes item to scan.
- Preview and choose lost notes to recover. Now you have the chance to select all lost notes and then, click Recover to Device button to recover all missing notes back to your iPhone.
Recover lost notes from iTunes backup selectively
If you have an iTunes backup for your lost notes, follow this method. This method will make it realized for those who need only notes from backup not the whole iTunes backup data.
- Launch iFonebox. Choose Recover from iTunes Backup mode. All iTunes backup files will be detected. So just pick out one including your lost notes to scan. Click Select button.
- Scan notes from selected iTunes backup. Click on Notes item to scan.
- Preview and choose lost notes to recover.
Recover lost notes from iCloud backup selectively
If you have an iCloud backup for those lost notes, here is your option.
- Launch iFonebox. Choose Recover from iCloud Backup mode. You need to sign in with your Apple ID and password. Just choose one iCloud backup file to download. You can select to download only notes from iCloud backup.
- Scan notes from downloaded iCloud backup.
- Preview and select lost notes to recover.
The above are three different methods to help you recover lost notes from iPhone 6s/6/5s/5 with iFonebox. Isn’t it helpful to you?