“I have some notes which were prepared for my mother for the upcoming Mother’s Day. Those notes were just disappeared and it means a lot to me. I have read posts thread on the community and some people suggested recovering notes from email account but I never use that. I don’t use iCloud to back up but I prefer to use iTunes to back up data from my iPhone 5S. Can anyone help to recover my disappeared notes? Thank you very much. iPhone 5S, iOS 8.3”
I am so sorry to hear that but, I think I can help you to recover those disappeared notes for Mother’s Day. In order to recover his iPhone 5S disappeared notes, what he need is the help from iFonebox. As you may have known that iFonebox is a powerful iOS data recovery tool which is supportive to recover deleted or lost data like contacts, notes, messages and more from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch directly. Plus, you can use iFonebox to extract and restore lost data from your iTunes or iCloud backup. Pretty professional. Of course, you can use iFonebox to transfer data from your iPhone or iPad to the computer with just one click. Pretty convenient. One more point, now iFonebox can only recover deleted contacts and notes to your iOS devices directly.
How to recover disappeared notes from your iPhone 5S directly?
The first thing you have to do is to download and install iFonebox. There are two versions available: Windows version and Mac version. Plus, the free trial version ( Win and Mac )is also accessible. Next are 3 simple steps for you.
- Launch iFonebox. Choose Recover from iOS Device. Connect your iPhone 5S to the computer.
- Scan notes from your iPhone 5S .
- Preview and select the notes you lost to recover. You have the chance to look at the notes and then choose the one you need, just click Recover to PC or Recover to Device to finish the whole process.
How to recover disappeared notes from your iTunes backup?
If you have backed up your notes with iTunes, it is also possible to retrieve them from iTunes backup.
- Launch iFonebox. Choose Recover from iTunes Backup. Connect your iPhone 5S to the computer.
- Scan notes data from your iTunes backup.
- Preview and select notes from iTunes backup to recover.
The above are two methods to recover disappeared notes for Mother’s Day on iPhone 5S with iOS 8.3 via iFonebox. Pretty functional and convenient.
Read also :