My iPhone 6 was updating to ios 9.1 a few days ago. Everything worked fine. This morning I wake up and all my Notes are gone!!! I do not see them anywhere on the phone. iCloud was turned off for the Notes app. I had many important Notes that I need for work. I have a lot of new notes since the last back up. HELP!!
Apparently, this user updated his iPhone 6 to iOS 9.1 and found all notes lost. It is not the first time that such things have happened. Notes plays an important part in our life and most people use it to record important details about work. So how to recover lost notes from iPhone with iOS 9.1? This is not a complex problem. Here is the answer.
In order to recover lost notes from iPhone due to iOS 9.1 update, without the help from iFonebox, which is an indispensable tool in the process, you just cannot get back those lost notes. It is known that iFonebox is a professional iPhone notes recovery software which enables you to recover deleted or lost notes from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch directly. Also, if you have an iTunes or iCloud backup for those lost notes, to extract them from backup is not a big deal with iFonebox. One more thing, you can use iFonebox to recover lost notes back to your iPhone directly. So cool. Other lost data like messages, contacts, WeChat messages and so forth can also be found by iFonebox. Next, I will show you steps to recover lost notes from iPhone directly.
How to recover lost notes from iPhone 6 running iOS 9.1?
- Run iFonebox. Choose Recover from iOS Device mode. Bear in mind to plug in iPhone 6 to the computer with USB cable so that iFonebox will detect your iDevice. Click Start button to begin.
- Scan notes from iPhone 6. Click on Notes item to start scanning and analysis process.
- Preview and select lost notes to recover. Now you can choose all lost notes from iPhone and then, click Recover to Device button to finish the whole process.
- If you have an iTunes or iCloud backup for your lost notes, just choose Recover from iTunes Backup or Recover from iCloud Backup mode to get back iPhone lost notes.
- Once you find notes missing from iPhone, turn on Airplane Mode on iPhone to avoid lost notes from being overwritten by new added ones.
That’s it. Under the help from iFonebox, you have recovered lost notes from iPhone 6 due to iOS 9 update successfully.