Can I recover erased contacts from my iPhone 6 Plus? It seems that I deleted them all. Can someone help? I want to recover those erased contacts to my iPhone 6 Plus. Thank you. iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3
It is a frustrating thing when contacts are erased from your iPhone 6 or other iOS device. This iPhone 6 user did not give a clear description about his erased contacts. I cannot make sure whether he had an iTunes or iCloud backup for his lost contacts. Usually, when it refers to contacts loss problem, people will think about restoring contacts from iTunes or iCloud backup. But here, I want to share that even if you don’t have any iTunes or iCloud backup, you can also recover erased contacts on your iPhone 6 Plus.
In order to recover erased contacts from iPhone 6 Plus, without iFonebox, you can do nothing, for with iFonebox, you are able to recover erased contacts from your iPhone 6 Plus or other iOS device. So what can iFonebox help you? iFonebox is a professional iOS data recovery software which is supportive to recover deleted data like contacts, messages, notes and more data from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. Besides, iFonebox empowers you to extract and restore lost data like contacts from your iTunes or iCloud backup. Hence, this user have three choices here if he had backup for contacts: recover contacts from iPhone 6 Plus, from iTunes backup or from iCloud backup. One more attractive feature of iFonebox is that it is designed for recovering erased contacts and notes to your iOS device directly.
Recover erased contacts from iPhone 6 Plus directly
Definitely, it is necessary to download and install iFonebox as the first step. Two versions are offered: Windows version and Mac version. Free Trial Version (Win and Mac) is always ready for you. Now you can follow the simple steps listed below:
- Launch iFonebox. Choose Recover from iOS Device. Remember to connect your iPhone 6 Plus to the computer so as to scan contacts and recover them to your iPhone.
- Scan contacts from iPhone 6 Plus.
- Preview and select contacts to recover. You can pick up all contacts and then click Recover to Device to end the process.
Recover erased contacts from iTunes or iCloud Backup
If you have an iTunes or iCloud backup for your erased contacts, you can also choose to recover from iTunes or iCloud backup. After installation of iFonebox, follow the next steps. Here, take iTunes backup as example.
- Launch iFonebox. Choose Recover from iTunes Backup. Remember to connect your iPhone 6 Plus to the computer so as to recover them to your iPhone.
- Scan contacts from iTunes Backup.
- Preview and choose contacts to recover. You can pick up all contacts and then click Recover to Device to finish the process.
This is the whole process to recover erased contacts from your iPhone 6 Plus. If you want to recover from iCloud backup, just sign in with your Apple ID and password, then choose one backup file to download.
It is quite convenient and powerful to use iFonebox to recover erased contacts on iPhone 6 Plus.