I need to retrieve some accidentally deleted text messages from October 29th from my iPhone X running iOS 12. I don’t have a backup on iTunes or iCloud. Does anyone know how? Or is there any programs out that allow me to do that? Thanks in advance!
Message allows the user to share all sort of SMS, MMS to anyone and photos, videos even locations to their friends or family members. In some situations, we delete some important messages accidentally and we need to recover them badly. Retrieving the deleted text on an iPhone is always a highly sought after matter. So, in this article, we are going to share you an effective way to undelete lost iPhone text messages even without having them backed up to iTunes or iCloud.
As a professional iOS data recovery tool, iFonebox is aimed to help you find and recover up to 17 kinds of data such as contacts, notes, texts, call logs, safari bookmarks, reminders, calendar events, QQ messages, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and many more. This toolkit has come up with many features like:
- Three recovery modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It’s user-friendly interface and powerful workability has made it the best in the industry
- Unlike the iTunes and iCloud, you are allowed to preview all the recoverable files before you purchase
- Recovery selectively without losing any existing data on your device
- It’s apply to almost all kinds of iOS devices and iOS operating systems, including iPhone X and the latest iOS 12
- It also supports to transfer data from iOS devices to computer separately
- It is very easy to use, highly effective and never leak your privacy information
Before we start the instructions, you need to download the program to your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to restore missing text messages without backup.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Click Recover from iTunes Backup File, you’ll see all backups you have listed in the interface, choose the right backup, then click “Select” button to begin.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Photos” icon, it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Recover data
Now you can recover the data you want from backup. Choose the items you want to restore and click the “Recover to pc”.