What’s the easiest way to recover notes on my iPhone 6? I moved everything to the Trash folder and then emptied it. Now I need to recover that data. Is it possible to recover data erased in the trash? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Regards.
We all know that if the data is still in the Trash, you can just drag them out. If you emptied the Trash then you may wonder is it possible to recover notes erased in the trash. Actually, anything is possible if you want to spend the time to do it. iFonebox is a professional iOS data recovery software which can offer you a chance to retrieve notes erased in “recently deleted” folder. There is a free trial to see if it can recover what you need. But don’t do another process on your device until you’ve downloaded and run it in case of overwrite data. Here’re some main features of the application:
- Effective: highly recovery rate
- Flexible working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- Security: it’s 100% safe and will not cause any damage to your computer
- It’s very easy to use: the progress can be done in a while thanks to its clear interface
- Compatibility: suitable for almost all kinds of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Powerful function: the preview function will show you all the recoverable data
- Selectively recovery: you can choose the specific data to regain instead of restoring the whole backup
Also, iFonebox is a handy backup extractor that is capable of extracting data if you synced your device to iTunes or iCloud. Assuming your iPhone was stolen/broken/lost and you’re not intend to use iOS device anymore, iFonebox can certainly do you a big favor. It is one of the best software available and fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to help you easily get completely vanished notes back.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you’ll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Notes” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
Once the scan is complete, a list of notes will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want to back up and click the “Recover to pc” or “Recover to device”.