Is it possible to print text messages form an iPhone? I have messages that I need to print but I need the date and time stamp. If anyone comes up with a solution let me know. Thanks in advance!
Is it possible to print text messages from an iPhone? We all know that message app itself doesn’t support this, you can copy the content of a message by pressing on it and then pasting this into an email to yourself and then print that using AirPrint or take screen shots (press home button & sleep/wake button simutaneously) and then print from your camera roll.
If you are not intend to do that, there are third-party applications for computers like iFonebox. You are allowed to install and run it on your computer then it will perform a secondary scan on your phone and pull the text of your messages out so you can save them on your computer and then print them if you need to. See some of its main features:
- It can save messages/iMessages as a HTML/CSV/TXT file so you can easily print it out later
- It can be used to handle with 17 file types like contacts, notes, photos, voice memos, reminders, calendar events, messages from WeChat/WhatsApp, etc.
- It’s very easy to use so that the progress can be finished in a very short time
- The preview function allows you to read all the recoverable data
- Selectively transfer data without backing your whole device up
- It’s totally safe and will not leak your personal information
Before we start the instructions, you need to download the program to your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to transfer texts from iPhone to computer.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you’ll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Messages” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of text messages will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want to back up and click the “Recover to pc”.