I either lost or had my iPad stolen yesterday at a trade show. I tried to enable the “find my iPad” app but it’s stating that it won’t sound until the lost iPad is connected to the internet. Now my concern is how to restore my photos. Any ideas? I really need these photos for my business. Thanks for any help!
iPad/ iPhone lost can be a common thing. Although that was a tragedy, many iOS users are more concerned about the data in it. How to restore photos from lost iPad? If you are worried about all the data in your stolen device, worry no more. There is a program that can help you get your data back as long as you have an available backup. This program is iFonebox, a powerful data recovery tool that is so easy to use and works like a charm.
The following are some of its most important features:
- It supports 17 file types like contacts, photos, notes, call logs, safari history, reminders, calendar events, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and many more
- It gives you four different options to retrieve the data. You can select an appropriate mode based on the circumstances under which you lost the data/iPhone
- The interface is clear and provides you with a preview function to see all the recoverable data
- You can choose some of important pictures to retrieve according to your need instead of the whole backup
- The software supports almost all kinds of iOS devices. It is fully compatible with the latest iOS operating system now
Actually, it is also possible to recover deleted/lost data from your device even if you don’t have a backup. Because when you delete data on your device, they’re not actually erased. As soon as you add new data to the device, they might be wiped out. So if the data is not overwritten, iFonebox can access your device directly and list all information that can be retrieved.
It is one of the best software available and fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to help you easily get back pictures if your iPad is lost.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Click Recover from iTunes Backup File, you’ll see all backups you have listed in the interface, choose the right backup, then click “Select” button to begin.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Photos” icon, it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Recover data
Now you can recover the data you want from backup. Choose the items you want to restore and click the “Recover to pc”.