I lost or deleted some important texts on my iPhone 6 this morning. Unfortunately, I didn’t back up them to iTunes or iCloud. I’m wondering if there is any other way to recover them. Any input would be much appreciated! Thank You!
Erased your texts by accident and eager to recover them? If you have been backing up your iPad via iTunes/iCloud, the easiest way to recover a deleted message is to restore your device to a backup that was made when the messages were on the device. However, many iOS users don’t have the habit of backing up data regularly, so they are caught off guard when something unexpected happens. Don’t be anxious, there’s a professional iOS data recovery tool called iFonebox is able to help you restore accidentally deleted text messages even if you don’t have a backup. And here are some of its main features of the program you could learn:
- It’s highly effective and quite easy to use
- It has three independent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It can be used to recover 17 kinds of data like contacts, notes, call logs, safari history, WeChat data, WhatsApp data
- The free trial version offers you a chance to see all the recoverable data before you purchase
- You are allowed to choose data to recover thanks to its preview function
- It also ideal to help you separately transfer your iPhone/iPad/iPod data to computer
- It works well with almost all types of iOS devices and iOS operating systems
We all know that backup replaces everything to that backup date, so any new data after that date will be overwritten. With the help of iFonebox, it enables you to selectively retrieve missing data from a backup without losing any existing documents on your device. Unbelievable, right?
Before we start the instructions, you need to download the program to your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to get unexpectedly lost texts back.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you’ll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the specific icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of texts will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want to back up and click the “Recover to pc” or “Recover to device”