Any idea on how to transfer data between old iPhone and new iPhone? I need to transfer notes from one iPhone to another. I think there is a way using a computer where you transfer the file you want into another device. Also, I can’t seem to be able to do an online chat with Apple anymore. Please help!
We all know that notes App itself doesn’t has a transfer option, hence to do it via a computer you would need to back up the iPad and restore that whole backup onto the new pad, therefore replacing all existing content on it. You may wonder is there a way to transfer the texts between iPhone devices with ease without having to risk losing data. If you don’t have any clue, a professional third-party tool is the best solution I’ve found so far. iFonebox can show you that all your wonders can be true. A quick read of that implies that it is exactly an excellent tool for transferring data.
- Can be used to transfer as many as 17 types of data like contacts, photos, call history, safari bookmarks, messages, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
- Three powerful working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunnes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- Apply to all kinds of iOS devices and operating systems
- The free trial version can show you all the existing data, also some deleted/lost data
- You can move target texts from an iPhone to another instead of downloading the whole backup
- It’s very easy to use and protect your personal information well
It’s also specialized in backing up data. Compared to iTunes and iCloud, it can help you transfer data from iPhone/ iPad/ iPod to computer separately in a very short time. Besides, you can easily get access to the transferred data on your computer at any time as long as you want. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to download and install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, here’re the steps to migrate text messages from old iPhone to a new iPhone.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Click Recover from iTunes Backup File, you’ll see all backups you have listed in the interface, choose the right backup, then click “Select” button to begin.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Notes” icon, it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Recover data
Now you can recover the data you want from backup. Choose the items you want to restore and click the “Recover to device”.