I have cleared my call logs on my iPhone 8. Is there any way I can retrieve the call history? Give me any advice to recover iPhone 8 call history, I will appreciated it. Thanks in advance.
How to retrieve accidentally deleted iPhone call history? Some iOS users can’t think of anything else better to do than to submit an enhancement request to Apple. And they only be told that if the history was part of a recent backup, you can restore your phone from that backup. Otherwise you may lose them forever. Actually, either logon to your carrier’s online portal or request that the carrier mail you a hard copy of the bill. But call itemization is not standard with many carriers, and often is a huge cost option. It begs the question: Is it possible to get missing call logs back from iPhone directly? The
Answer is absolutely yes. With iFonebox, you can easily find out the deleted documents as long as they’re not wiped by new data.
The program comes with some main features like:
- It has three fantastic working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It’s aimed to recover various kinds of data like contacts, texts, safari history, reminders, events from calendar, messages in WeChat/WhatsApp, etc.
- It’s highly effectively and totally safe
- It works well with almost all types of iOS devices, including iPhone X
- You are allowed to read all the recoverable data thanks to its preview function
- It can also help you selectively extract data from iTunes/iCloud backup without restoring the whole backup
- The whole progress can be done in a very short time and you don’t have to risk losing existing data on your device
Here is how to use iFonebox to recover lost call records from iPhone, please stop to use your phone to prevent deleted files overwritten by the new data. The application is fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you’ll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Call History” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Restore data
After the scan completes, a list of reminders will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.