It is quite common to lose some data like contacts, reminders, notes after you update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8.4. Also, when you downgrade your iOS operating system, similar things also happen. BTW, you cannot downgrade to iOS 8.3 from iOS 8.4, for Apple stopped signing codes for iOS 8.3. Come to my point. When you lose reminders after updaste to iOS 8.4, what to do to restore those reminders? Here, I want to show you how to restore lost reminders after iPhone updated to iOS 8.4.
If you want to restore lost reminders when update iPhone to iOS 8.4, you need to make sure you have an iTunes or iCloud backup for those lost reminders. If you don’t have the backup for the reminders, it is impossible to find them during the process of iOS 8.4 update. But if you have an iTunes or iCloud backup for those lost reminders, iFonebox will do you a favor to restore those lost reminders. What is iFonebox? What can iFonebox do for you?
As is known that iFonebox is a powerful iOS data recovery which is able to recover deleted data like contacts, WhatsApp messaegs, iMessages, notes and more from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. Also, iFonebox empowers you to extract and restore lost data from your iTunes or iCloud backup. Quite professional. Here, I want to list detailed steps to recover lost reminders from iTunes backup and iCloud backup. Here we go.
Restore lost reminders from iTunes backup when update to iOS 8.4?
Undoubtedly, the first thing is to download and install iFonebox. There are two versions optional: Windows version and Mac version. Of course, Free Trial Version (Win and Mac) is always ready for you. Now, you can follow the simple steps below:
- Launch iFonebox. Choose Recover from iTunes Backup.
- Scan reminders from iTunes backup.
- Preview and select lost reminders to recover. After scanning, you have the chance to pick out those lost reminders you need and then, click Recover to PC, all reminders you need will be on your computer.
Restore lost reminders from iCloud backup when update to iOS 8.4?
If you have an iCloud backup for your lost reminders, here is your another alternative. After installation of iFonebox, refer to the following steps:
- Launch iFonebox. Choose Recover from iCloud Backup. Sign in with Apple ID and password, then choose one iCloud backup which contains your lost reminders to restore.
- Scan reminders from iCloud backup.
- Preview and select lost reminders to recover.
The above are two different methods to restore lost reminders when update iPhone or iPad to iOS 8.4. I would say, it is quite convenient and functional to restore lost reminders from iTunes or iCloud backup with iFonebox. You can have a try and share your experience here.