I Was trying to sync my iPhone 5 with my mac computer and it synced instead with my iPod. Now I’ve lost all my contacts and photos and videos and can’t find them, what do I do? iPhone 5, iOS 9.2
It is quite common to lose some data like photos when sync with iTunes. Why? It is because most people are not familiar with iTunes and I think it is difficult to use iTunes to sync or restore, just as the above user. He just lost all photos from iPhone after syncing with iTunes. So is there any way to restore lost photos from iPhone due to sync? Don’t worry. We have found methods to help you restore lost photos after syncing.
As photos take up much more space than other text data, once they are deleted or erased, it is hard for you to retrieve lost photos directly from iPhone. However, if you have an iTunes or iCloud backup for your lost photos, iFonebox, the best iTunes backup extractor, will help you extract and retrieve lost photos from backup selectively without wiping any data on your iOS device, unlike iTunes and iCloud. Plus, if you want to recover deleted text messages, contacts, notes, whatsapp messages, etc, from iPhone and iPad directly, iFonebox will also be your best choice to make it. So cool. Next, I will shared steps to restore lost photos from iTunes backup.
How to restore lost photos from iPhone due to sync?
- Launch iFonebox. Choose Recover from iTunes Backup mode. iFonebox will detect all iTunes backup files on your computer automatically. So just choose the one containing your lost photos and click “Select” button to begin.
- Scan photos from selected iTunes backup. Click on Photos item to start scanning.
- Preview and select lost photos to restore. After that, you can pick out those lost photos you need and then, click Recover to PC to transfer all photos to your computer.
Now, you have successfully extracted and restored lost photos from iTunes backup selectively, now you can transfer them back to your iPhone. As you know that the extracted photos will be in a folder in your computer, so we offer two ways optional: from iCloud.com and from iTunes. Here, we have detailed steps to show to how to transfer photos from your computer to iPhone: Tips to transfer photos from computer back to iPhone for free
If you have an iCloud backup for those lost photos, you can also use iFonebox to download and extract photos from iCloud backup.
More from my site
- How Do I Retrieve A Backup From iTunes On Mac After Lost My iPhone?
- Most Photos Corrupt After Restore, How To Extract Them From iTunes Backup?
- Selectively Restore Lost Photos From iTunes Backup To iPhone
- Can I Get Back My iPad Photos After I Mistakenly Delete it?
- How To Retrieve Deleted Videos By Mistake From iTunes Backup Selectively?