I was using the iCloud for my iPod and had recorded an important Voice Memo on the device. Before I was able to store it on my computer, the device stopped working. How can I get that back to my iMac? Thanks in advance!
Lots of people use voice memo to record important talks, favorite songs in daily life. But sometimes people lose them after installing a new iOS system such as iOS 12 or delete them accidentally. You don’t have to worry too much. The article will introduce a professional tool called iFonebox to help you restore iPhone voice memos from iCloud backup running iOS 12 or older versions without any hassle.
- Three recovery modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- Can be used to extract 17 kinds of file types of data such as pictures, videos, contacts, safari bookmarks, call logs, notes, texts, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
- The trial version allows you to read all the recoverable data before the recovery progress
- Selectively recovery instead of restoring the entire backup file
- The instruction can be done in a very short time because it’s very easy to use
- It’s totally safe and you don’t have to risk losing any current data on your device
- It works well with almost all types of iOS operating systems, including the latest iOS 12
If you unfortunately happen to have lost some of your important documents and want them back, the first question you will ask yourself is whether it is possible to retrieve deleted data from iPhone. Actually, it’s still possible for you to get missing data back even if you don’t have any backup. Because iFonebox is able to scan your device directly and find out residual data as long as they’re not wiped out by new data.
Before we start the instructions, you need to download the program to your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to download iPhone voice memos from iCloud backup.
Step one: Run iFonebox and enter your Apple ID
Run the program, then just click the “Recover from iCloud Backup” at the top right of the software. You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID account and password correctly.
Step two: Download data from iCloud backup
After you have selected an iCloud backup to download, it will start the downloading process. You can select all to download.
Step three: Scan data
Click on “voice memos” icon to start scanning automatically. It will take some time, you should wait patiently.
Step four: Preview and download data
Now you can select the memos you want and click “Recover to pc”, then the instruction is accomplished.