I recently accidentally deleted a long conversation on my iPhone 6s. I’d like to recover it on my phone. I do not have a backup for my most recent messages. Is there any way to restore the accidentally deleted message if no backup? Thank you for taking the time to read and reply.
We engage with a lot of people through text messages, hence the conversations are very important in our life. However, messages can be easily lost or deleted, which occasionally happens in daily life. The very first thing you may wonder is how to restore accidentally deleted messages. If you turn to apple for help, you will be told that only by restoring a backup from when they were last present. However, accidents always come so suddenly that you don’t have time to back them up. Luckily there’s a professional recovery tool called iFonebox which allows users to scan, preview their lost data.
The main features you should know about iFonebox:
- Your mistakenly erased texts can be retrieved from iPhone without a backup, as well as other data like notes, contacts, call logs, safari history, WhatsApp data and many more.
- Most iOS devices are supported, including iPhone X
- You’re allowed to recover data selectively thanks to its preview function
- It’s very easy to use and highly effective
- It’s completely safe and protect your personal information well
- It also can be used to extract data from iTunes/iCloud backup
- You’re allowed to separately transfer your iPhone/iPad/iPod data to computer
In order to maximize the possibility of recovery, it’s important to know that your iPhone should not be used for anything. If you perform any instruction like installing new apps, taking photos, sending messages… The new data may overwrite the deleted data on your phone and therefore you won’t be able to recover them.
It is one of the best software available and fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to help you easily undelete suddenly disappeared text messages without backup.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you’ll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the specific icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of texts will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want to back up and click the “Recover to device” or “Recover to pc”.