During our survey, one iPhone 6 Plus user told “I needed to recover my notes from my iPhone 6 Plus. I am not sure how I lost them. All I know is that I was trying to manage my storage and I must have deleted notes by mistake“. Obviously, what he wanted from us is the help to recover his mistakenly deleted notes on iPhone 6 Plus.
Notes plays an important role in our daily life and it is always troublesome when some important notes are just deleted or lost mistakenly. What to do to recover those mistakenly deleted notes to your iPhone 6 Plus or iOS devices? Of course, it is possible to recover those deleted notes by mistake from your iPhone 6 Plus or other iOS devices. Keep reading here.
In order to recover mistakenly deleted notes from iPhone 6 Plus, I think what you need to know firstly is iFonebox, for only iFonebox can do you a favor. What is iFonebox? It is known that iFonebox is a professional iOS data recovery tool which is supportive to recover deleted data like contacts, notes and messages from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch directly. Plus, iFonebox is able to extract and restore lost data from your iTunes or iCloud backup. One more attractive feature of iFonebox is that it is capable recovering deleted notes and contacts to your iOS devices directly. Functional and powerful.
Recover mistakenly deleted notes from iPhone 6 Plus without backup
If you don’t have any backup for your notes, iFonebox can also help you to recover deleted notes. What you need to do first is to download and install iFonebox. Two versions are optional: Windows version and Mac version. Free trial version is also available: Win and Mac. Next, you can refer to the simple steps below:
- Launch iFonebox. Choose Recover from iOS Device. Please remember to connect your iPhone 6 Plus to the computer with USB cable.
- Scan notes from iPhone 6 Plus.
- Preview and select the deleted notes to recover. After scanning, just preview and select the deleted notes you need, then click Recover to Device or Recover to PC to end the process.
Recover mistakenly deleted notes from iPhone 6 Plus from iTunes or iCloud backup
If you have an iTunes or iCloud backup, iFonebox can also extract and restore those notes to your iPhone 6 Plus. After installation, follow steps listed here:
- Launch iFonebox. Choose Recover from iTunes Backup. Connect your iPhone 6 Plus to the computer to transfer notes to your iDevice.
- Scan notes from iTunes backup.
- Preview and select the deleted notes to recover.
Notes: You can also choose Recover from iCloud Backup if you have backed up notes with iCloud. Just sign in with your Apple ID and password.
It is quite convenient to use iFonebox to recover mistakenly deleted notes from iPhone 6 Plus.