“Due to a software issue on the iPhone 6 Plus, I have to restore it to a new status. But after that, I found some of my important contacts were lost. So annoyed and I want them back. Can someone help and kindly tell me how to recover my lost contacts? I’ve got an iTunes and iCloud backup. But I don’t know how to extract them. Thank you. iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3.”
I am sorry for the problems from the above iPhone user. Sometimes, it is always panic and annoying when some important data like contacts are lost accidentally. You should aware the importance of backing up your iPhone or iPad with iTunes or iCloud, for if without any backup files, it is impossible for this user to recover his lost contacts on iPhone 6 Plus. Here, I want to introduce extracting and recovering lost contacts from your iTunes or iCloud backup separately.
In order to extract and recover lost contacts from iTunes or iCloud backup, firstly you need the help of an iOS data recovery software named iFonebox. What is iFonebox? It is known that iFonebox is a powerful and professional iOS data recovery tool which is supportive to recover deleted or lost data like contacts, messages, notes and more from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch directly. Plus, to extract and restore data from your iTunes or iCloud backup is no longer a big issue. Besides, iFonebox is able to recover the lost contacts to your iPhone 6 Plus directly.
How to recover lost contacts from iTunes backup on iPhone 6 Plus?
It is necessary for you to download and install iFonebox. Two versions are available: Windows version and Mac version. In addition, you have the chance to use the free trial version (Windows and Mac) in advance. Next, follow the 1-2-3 simple steps:
- Launch iFonebox. Choose Recover from iTunes Backup. Remember to connect your iPhone 6 Plus to the computer of you want to to transfer recovered contacts to your iPhone directly.
- Scan contacts from iTunes backup.
- Preview and select the lost contacts to recover. After selection, you can just click Recover to PC or Recover to iOS Device to finish the whole process.
How to recover lost contacts from iCloud backup on iPhone 6 Plus?
After installation, now you can follow the steps described below:
- Launch iFonebox. Choose Recover from iCloud Backup. Of course, don’t forget to connect your iPhone 6 Plus to the computer with USB cable.
- Sign in with your Apple ID password. Download one iCloud backup file.
- Scan contacts from iCloud backup file.
- Preview and select your lost contacts to recover.
With iFonebox, to extract and recover lost contacts from iTunes or iCloud backup for iPhone 6 Plus is as easy as a piece of cake.