My calendar on my 7 plus disappeared a few days ago, where have all my past calendar entries disappeared to? Has anyone had this happen and if so were you able to recover it? I want to recover my data but I don’t have iTunes backup or iCloud backup.
iFonebox can help you recover disappeared calendar events even if no backup. It sounds unbelievable, right? In fact, when the calendar events were deleted from iPhone, they were invisible to us but they were not missing completely. But the deleted data were easily wiped out by newly ones randomly. So the earlier you scan the data on the iPhone, the more data you can get them back. Under the help of iFonebox, it won’t be a hard task to retrieve missing calendar events if no backup. It must be the best iPhone data recovery software you can find.
- Three excellent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- Compatible with any iOS device: including iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone X
- Recover up to 17 kinds of data: like calendar events, contacts, photos, notes and so on
- Support data preview before purchase: you are allowed to download trial version first to find out your lost data
- Recover data selectively: you can choose the data you want to recover
iFonebox has both Windows and Mac versions. Both are able to recover from almost all the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models, you can download the program here, please make sure to download the correct version for your computer. Then I will show you the detailed steps to restore erased calendar events without backup.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Launch iFonebox on your computer, then connect your device to computer, you will see the interface as it shows. Click “Next” to access the data interface.
Step two: Scan data
All the data categories are displayed in the interface. You can click on the icon of the data you want to recover and then it will automatically start to scan it.
Step three: Preview data and recover
When the scanning finishes, you can preview all contents of the selected data. You can tick any items you want and restore them to your computer by clicking on the “Recover to PC” button.