Hi all. All of my messages randomly deleted off of my phone without my permission or warning. I save everything to my iCloud however it claims they were never backed up. I am wondering if it is possible to retrieve those lost messages. Help please!
How to recover deleted messages on iPhone? If you turn to Apple for help, you may be told that the only way to retrieve them is to restore your device from a backup that was made while the message was on the device. Without a backup, you cannot get the message back. Is there no real way to recover contacts unless they are stored in a backup that you can restore to? Actually, the answer is no! With the help of a professional third-party tool, you’re allowed to restore as much erased texts from iPhone as possible. I can’t wait to recommend a professional iOS data recovery program called iFonebox to you. The following are some of its main features for your reference.
- Three different working ways: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It can help you regain up to 17 kinds of data like notes, texts, internet history, call logs, reminders, calendar events, WhatsApp data, WeChat data, etc.
- You are allowed to download the trial version to read all the recoverable data before the recovery progress
- It’s quite easy to operate thanks to its clear and user-friendly interface
- It can also be used to scan iTunes/iCloud backups and extract whatever you need from that backup
- It comes with a selectively recovery function so that you don’t have to risk losing any current data on your device
Data loss is a very common and very normal scenario, hence backups need to occur before catastrophes. After a catastrophe, it is too late. With iFonebox, you can easily separately transfer your iPhone/iPad/iPod data to your computer in a very short time. iFonebox is fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to get lost text messages back from iPhone directly.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you’ll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the specific icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of texts will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want to back up and click the “Recover to pc” or “Recover to device”