Hi! As I’m one of the users of iPhone. Uncertainly my iPhone has been stolen on vacation. Does anybody know how I can recover phone data from a stolen iPhone? I can’t afford a new iPhone. How do I recover my data without the device? Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Is it possible for you to recover data for a stolen iPhone? Is there nothing to be done without physical access to the phone? Actually, if you backed it up, you can recover the data from there. Of course you must restore to backup to another iOS device. But if you’re not intend to erase all the existing data on your new device or use iOS device any more, you can use third-party program like iFonebox to try to restore data from missing iphone.
iFonebox is a specialized iOS backup extractor which is aimed to abstracting as many as 17 kinds of data such as photos, contacts, voice memos, call records, safari history, reminders, calendar events, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and so on. Here we list some main features of the application:
- Three powerful recovery modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It has a preview function that allows you to view all the recoverable data
- You can retrieve data selectively instead of recovering the whole backup file
- The progress can be done In a short time
- The current data on your device will not be wiped out
- It’s 100% safe and protect your personal information
- Suitable for all kinds of iOS versions, including the latest iOS 11.3
- It can also be used to recover data from device directly if you don’t have backup
iFonebox is fully compatible with Win and Mac, it’s necessary to install the program from official website or here, please make sure to download the right version for your computer. The following instructions will show you how to get data back if your iPhone is lost.
Step one: Run iFonebox and enter your Apple ID
Run the program, then just click the “Recover from iCloud Backup” at the top right of the software. You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID account and password correctly.
Step two: Download data from iCloud backup
After you have selected an iCloud backup to download, it will start the downloading process. Also, you can select only “Photos” to download to save your time.
Step three: Scan data
Take photos for example, click on “Photos” icon to start scanning automatically. It will take some time, you should wait patiently.
Step four: Preview and recover data
Now you can select the photos you want and click “Recover to pc”, then the instruction is accomplished.