I was having some problems with battery life for my AirPords since a couple days ago. I really need some help with this. Thanks guys.
Having issues with your AirPords battery life? Learn how to charge your AirPods with charging case, and how to get longer battery life for your AirPods.
- Charge your AirPords in a correct way
- To charge your AirPods, put them in your case. Your case holds multiple, full charges for your AirPods, so you can charge on the go.
- Plug the Lightning cable that came with your AirPods into the Lightning connector on your case.
- Plug the other end of the cable into a USB charger or port. You can charge your case with or without your AirPods inside.
Then you can check the charge status of your AirPods with charging case with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. If your AirPods are in your case, then the light shows the charge status of your AirPods. If not, the light shows the status of your case. Green means charged, and amber means less than one full charge remains. If the light flashes white, your AirPods are ready to set up with one of your devices. If the light flashes amber, you might need to set up your AirPods again.
- Learn more about battery life
- Your AirPods can get up to 5 hours of listening time or 2 hours of talk time on a single charge.
- With multiple charges in your case, you get more than 24 hours of listening time, or up to 11 hours of talk time.
- If you charge your AirPods for 15 minutes in your case, you get up to 3 hours of listening time or over an hour of talk time.
- When the AirPod battery charge is low, you hear a tone in one or both AirPods. You hear the tone one time when the battery charge is low, and a second time right before the AirPods turn off.
- Other tips to get longer battery life
- To keep your AirPods charged, put them in the case when you’re not using them.
- When you charge your AirPods with charging case, you’ll get the best, fastest results by using an iPhone or iPad USB charger or plugging into your Mac.
- Repeatedly opening and closing the charging case can reduce the battery charge of the case.