My iPhone is not working quite well. It hangs from time to time and the pictures are not appearing. I want to transfer them to my computer but I can’t find them. The storage shows full but no sign of the pictures. So how do I transfer them to my computer?
If you back up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you’ll have a copy of your information to use in case your device is ever replaced, lost, or damaged. For many reasons, you want to save files you create on your device to your computer, so you can use them when you’re away from your device. We all know iTunes and iCloud, but how to selectively back up iPhone data? Don’t worry, it’s not a difficult task if you turn to iFonebox for help.
Some of its features are displayed as follows:
- Compatibility: It works well with almost all kinds of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, and also compatible with different versions of iOS systems
- Security Feature: It’s totally secure and your personal and crucial information is 100 percent protected
- The preview function: Allows you to see all the recoverable information
- Selectively recovery: You can separately export specific data on the iPhone without backing up the whole device
- Different file format support: Can be used to retrieve 17 types of data like notes, messages, call history, safari bookmarks, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
- User experience: The clear interface makes the progress accomplished with ease
Actually, iFonebox is also a professional iOS data recovery tool which can help you get missing data back no matter you have a backup or not. Not only is it very easy to use but also guarantees that the deleted/lost content can be recovered as long as they’re not wiped out. If you’ve backed your device before, it’s able to scan and extract the target data from that backup without losing any data.
You can download the program to your computer from official website or here. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to transfer iPhone data to computer individually.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you’ll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the specific icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Back up data
Take contacts for example, after the scan completes, a list of contacts will show up on your program interface. Now you can move them, choose the items you want to back up and click the “Recover to pc”.