I participated the Halloween party and take some terrible pictures. I backed up those photos with iTunes and then, deleted hem from my iPhone, for I don’t want my daughter to see them. So horrible. But later I realized that I cannot see those photos from iTunes backup directly. So can I find and get back those lost photos? Please help. I only need the photos. Thanks.
The Halloween is coming. Have you prepared to take some horrible photos just as this user did? Here, the question is: how to find and get back iPhone lost photos taken in Halloween? I think this user is pretty lucky that she had an iTunes backup for her deleted photos. Yeah, we do have a method to help her get back only photos from iTunes backup selectively.
In order to find and get back lost photos from iTunes backup selectively, I think you need to learn a third party software, which is called as iFonebox, a professional software to extract and restore lost photos from iTunes backup selectively. Some people may have the question that since she had and iTunes backup, why I introduce a third party software here? It is because when you restore from iTunes backup directly, the other data like contacts, notes, messages, are also synced to your iPhone. In other words, data from your iPhone will be wiped and replaced by the data from iTunes backup. But with iFonebox, you can selectively extract and get back photos or other data you need from iTunes.
How to find and get back iPhone lost photos taken in Halloween?
There is no doubt that the first thing is to download and install iFonebox. There are two versions accessible: Windows version and Mac version. PS: iFonebox has made discounts for both versions. You will enjoy a big discount here. Just choose one to install according to your computer model. Plus, iFonebox free trial version (Win and Mac) is always available. Now, you can refer to the simple steps listed as follows:
- Launch iFonebox. Choose “Recover from iTunes Backup” mode. All iTunes backup files will be detected. Just select one to scan.
- Scan photos from selected iTunes backup. Click on Photos item to start scanning process.
- Preview and select lost photos to recover. Now, you have the chance to pick up your deleted photos after scanning, click Recover to PC button to end all the process.
- If you have an iCloud backup for your deleted photos, you can also choose Recover from iCloud Backup mode.
- If you want to transfer those recovered photos from computer to iPhone again, you can read this article: Tips to transfer photos from computer back to iPhone for free
It is quite convenient to use iFonebox to find and get back your iPhone lost photos taken in Halloween. Do you succeed?