Hi guys my phone was just stolen or lost yesterday and I am currently not in the country where my plan covers. Can I somehow recover the photos and videos? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
This is really painful. Luckily, iPhone lost/stolen does not mean losing all the data of your iPhone. Since you cannot access your phone, you can’t restore your iTunes or iCloud backup in the usual way you ever used. In this case, you need the help of iFonebox, which can easily download photos from iCloud backup, no need to connect your device.
Let’s take a brief look at its main features:
- Flexible recovery: Recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- Very easy to use: The progress can be done in a few clicks
- The preview function: It enables you to see all the recoverable data before the recovery progress
- Selective recovery: You are allowed to choose data to retrieve
- Compatible: It suitable for almost all kinds of iOS devices, including iPhone X
- Security: It’s 100% safe and you don’t have to risk losing the existing data on your device
In addition to extracting data from your unreadable and inaccessible iTunes and iCloud backup, it could also give you a chance to get deleted/lost data back if you don’t have any available backup because it’s capable of scanning your iPhone/iPod/iPad in depth and showing you all the invisible documents as long as they’re not wiped out by new data.
Before we start the instructions, you need to download the program to your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to export images from iCloud backup to computer without an iPhone.
Step one: Run iFonebox and enter your Apple ID
Run the program, then just click the “Recover from iCloud Backup” at the top right of the software. You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID account and password correctly.
Step two: Download data from iCloud backup
After you have selected an iCloud backup to download, it will start the downloading process. You can select all to download.
Step three: Scan data
Click on “Photos” icon to start scanning automatically. It will take some time, you should wait patiently.
Step four: Preview and download data
Now you can select the images you want and click “Recover to pc”, then the instruction is accomplished.