I need to be able to easily track call history longer than a few days! For business reasons, I sometimes need to look back a few weeks to verify when or how many times I have called someone or when they last called me, etc… If anyone has a solution, I’d appreciate it. Thanks!
We all know that the call log only holds the last 100. The phone app fills up and when it reaches capacity it empties. If you have more calls than the capacity of the call log you should be able to view your entire call history on your carrier’s website. It’s very annoying to have a limited call log capacity in iPhone. Unfortunately, there is no way to expand its capacity. In such a situation, the safest way to prevent data loss is to back up your iPhone call history. iFonebox should be the best tool for this job. With the help of program, you can easily check the missed, dialed and received calls on your computer.
Here’re some key features of the excellent iOS backup tool:
- Three independent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It can be used to migrate various kinds of data like contacts, photos, voice memos, texts, call los, safari history, reminders, messages in WeChat/WhatsApp, etc.
- It’s compatible with almost all iOS devices, including iPhone X
- The free trial version comes with a preview function which allows you to read all the recoverable data
- Transfer only call history from iPhone to computer without backing the whole device up
- It’s very easy to use thanks to its clear and user-friendly interface, the whole progress can be done in a very short time
- It’s 100% safe and will not leak your privacy
It is one of the best software available and fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to help you easily export iPhone call records to computer.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you’ll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Call History” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of call records will show up on your program interface. Now you can move them, choose the items you want to back up and click the “Recover to pc”.