Is there an easy way to print out text messages from my iPhone? Some of these messages carry a great sentimental value. Any help or thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
How to print text communications from iPhone? We all know that there is no way to print messages directly from an iPhone. Don’t worry, the main purpose of this article is to explain the possible ways to print text communications from iPhone.
Method one: Take screenshots then print them from your photos folder
The easiest way would be just to screenshot the texts, and then print the messages. If you are unaware of how to take a screenshot, just tap your home button and your power button and lock button simultaneously.
Method two: Export text messages from iPhone to computer with iFonebox
If you are looking for a an easy way to print out text messages from your iPhone other than taking a picture of them, iFonebox can certainly do you a great favor. Besides taking screenshots, it is capable of detecting your device directly and show you all the existing data on your device so that you can choose specific data to transfer. Let’s take a look at some other features of the excellent application:
- It’s highly effective and very easy to use
- It has three independent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It can be used to deal with 17 kinds of data, like contacts, photos, videos, voice memos, reminders, calendar events, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
- It’s totally safe and never leak your personal information
- The preview function will show you all the current information as well as some deleted/lost documents as long as they’re not wiped out by new data
- It’s also ideal to help you extract data from iTunes/iCloud backup
- It works well with almost all kinds of iOS devices, including iPhone X
Before we start the instructions, you need to download the program to your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to download iPhone texts to computer.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you’ll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Messages” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of texts will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc” or “Recover to device” button.