I would like to prevent WeChat history from being deleted by anyone. Is there a way to do this or at least a way to back up only WeChat messages so that I can read them at any time? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Nowadays, WeChat plays a more and more important role in our daily life. The powerful WeChat app lets you crate messages, send pictures/documents and voices with others quickly and easily. Many iOS even use WeChat for business, hence it would be a great pain and loss if they lost/delete WeChat data accidentally. However, accidents always come so unexpectedly, you may lose your crucial data due to accidental deletion, liquid damaged, various attacked, and many others reasons. Thus it’s important to back up your WeChat data to prevent them from being deleted.
Although apple allows us to back up device via iTunes and iCloud, both have significant drawbacks. I think the most efficient way is probably to use iFonebox. As a professional iOS backup tool, it’s designed to help you transfer up to 17 kinds of data from iPad/iPhone/iPod to computer separately. It’s powerful, effective and very easy to use. Here’re some of its main features of the program:
- It will be as handy as you want it to be, the whole progress can be done in a few minutes
- It regularly release updates to the app, which include many great new features
- The free preview function allows you to see all the existing data on your device so you can selectively back your data up
- It also shows you some deleted/missing data as long as they’re not wiped out by new data
- It’s apply to almost all types of iOS devices and iOS operating systems
- It can be used to help you download documents from iTunes/iCloud backups
- It’s totally safe and never leak your personal information
It is one of the best software available and fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to help you easily back your important data up.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you’ll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “WeChat Messages” icon, it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Extract data
Now you can back up the messages you want from backup, choose the items you want to restore and click the “Recover to pc” button.