Now details of iOS 12 have been released 4 June, and the beta software made available to developers, please can anyone send me a full list of new accessibility features for physically impaired users in iOS 12?
iOS 12 is designed to make your iPhone and iPad experience even faster, more responsive, and more delightful. It comes with some exciting new features and improvements. In this article, we will look at some pop discussions about iOS 12.
What’s the new features of the world’s most advanced mobile operating system?
- Speed up the things you do every day: whether you’re using your iPhone or iPad, iOS has been enhanced for a faster and more responsive experience all around
- Face Time with up to 32 people at once: the tile of the person speaking will get larger automatically, so you’ll never lose track of the conversation.
- Create an animoji for yourself: it compatible with iPhone X, you can easily create a memoji to match your personality and mood.
- Camera effects: you are able to add personality to messages and face time right from the in-app camera.
- AR gets so real you can share it with friends: AR objects can now be sent with Messages and Mail, then viewed in the real world
- Screen time is a new feature that help you well understand the time you and your kids spend using apps, visiting websites…
- Easily take control of your notifications: it gives you a way to reduce interruptions throughout your day
- Photo search become easier
What equipment is eligible for an upgrade?
- iPhone: iPhone 5s and the later models
- iPad: iPad mini 2 and newer models
- iPod: iPod touch 6th generation
What if the data is lost after the iOS 12 update?
Data loss can be a very common thing in our daily life, it’s heartbreaking to lose some important information on your device. However, you shouldn’t worry too much. iFonebox can scan your device directly and show you all the recoverable data so you can selectively recover them. It also can be used to extract documents from iTunes/iCloud backup. Before the instruction, it’s necessary for you to download the program from our official website or here.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you’ll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the specific icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of notes will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want to back up and click the “Recover to pc”.