Not all of my text messages are being received. Checked all my settings everything seems to be normal. I can send text messages to everyone. Receiving text messages from android phones and not iPhones, not 100% certain of this.
You might not be able to send or get SMS or text messages from your iPhone. If this happens, check troubleshooting steps as below:
Question one: I can’t send or receive messages/iMessages on my iPhone.
- Make sure that you entered the correct phone number or email address for the contact.
- Tap Settings > Messages and turn off iMessage.
- If you can’t receive group messages, check if you were removed from the group message.
- Check with your carrier to see if the service is disabled.
- Make sure that there’s enough storage space on your iPhone.
- Restart your device.
- Reset all setting on your iPhone.
- If you still can’t send or receive messages, contact Apple Support.
Question two: I can’t send or receive iMessages on my iPhone.
- Make sure that you have an active internet connection, either wi-fi or cellular. Cellular data would be needed if you are not on wi-fi to be able to receive iMessages.
- Go to Settings > Messages > iMessage to make sure iMessages is available on your device and on the recipient’s device.
- Go to Settings > Messages and turn off iMessage.
- Go to Settings > General > Date & Time and make sure that your time zone is set correctly.
Question three: Is it possible to get deleted messages/iMessages back from iPhone directly?
To restore lost texts, you could politely ask your friend to resend back the text message with the above line. Otherwise, restoring a backup could also get them back, but it requires you to erase the device first. Actually, you could have a preferable choice, there’s a professional iOS data recovery tool called iFonebox which can help you get back deleted messages/iMessages as well as many other files without backup, like contacts, notes, texts, photos, videos, voice memos, safari history, call logs, calendar events, reminders, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and many more. Click here to see detailed instructions.