iOS 12 makes your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch more powerful, personal, and intelligent than ever before. With iOS 12 on your device, you can customize your Memoji, check your screen time, and FaceTime brings new ways to communicate with your friends and family. It’s even easier to view and manage multiple notifications at once. If you’re intend to update your device, keep reading to get help of the iOS 12 upgrade.
- Check compatibility to see if your device is compatible
If your device supports iOS 11, you can update to iOS 12.
- Have your Apple ID ready
Your Apple ID gives you access to all Apple services, like iCloud and the App Store. If you don’t know your Apple ID and passcode, click here to see how to regain access to your account and reset your passcode.
- Know your passcode
If you have a passcode set up on your device, make sure that you know it so you can update to iOS 12. If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, or your device is disabled, you should erase your device first.
- Make enough apace for the update
There isn’t enough space to download and install an update, iOS temporarily removes some downloadable parts of installed apps. You shouldn’t need to remove or relocate any content. If you still need more space than you have on your device, you can delete some data manually.
- Create a backup before the upgrade
If you back up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you’ll have a copy of your information to use in case your device is ever replaced, lost, or damaged. Here we recommend you with three different ways, so that you can decide which backup method is best for you.
- Backing up your device via iCloud:
- Stores backups in iCloud
- Offers up to 2TB of storage (your first 5GB are free)
- Always encrypts your backups
- It lets you create and use backups from anywhere with Wi-Fi
- Backing up your device via iTunes:
- Stores backups on your Mac or PC
- Storage depends on your Mac or PC’s available space
- Offers encrypted backups (off by default)
- It lets you create and use backups from your Mac or PC
- Selectively transfer your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch data through iFonebox
- Easy to use and save you a lot of time
- It can be used to transfer almost all kinds of data on your device
- You can also selectively restore data from backups without losing any data
- Lifetime free update and technical support are offered
- Compatible with all iOS operating system, including latest iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max