I think AirPods are the best because headphones with the cords snag on everything and beats are cool. But my AirPods don’t work when my iPhone is in my pants pocket. I’m working on that issue as hard as I can. Anyone else have this issue?
AirPods will forever change the way you use headphones. Whenever you pull your AirPods out of the charging case, they promptly turn on and connect to your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, or Mac. However, you may encounter some problems when you use them. Below are some frequently asked questions, just find all the topics you need for your AirPods.
Question one: You can’t charge your AirPods
- Don’t put anything in the charging ports.
- Use a soft, dry cloth to clean the AirPods and charging case.
- Make sure that that your USB cable is firmly plugged into the charging case and USB power adapter.
- Make sure your AirPods are properly placed in the charging case and close the lid.
- Charge your AirPods and case for at least 15 minutes.
- Contact Apple Support if you still can’t charge your AirPods.
Question two: You can’t connect to your AirPods
- Make sure that your AirPods are close to your device.
- Make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on the device.
- Make sure that your AirPods are charged.
- Make sure that you select AirPods as your audio device.
- Go to Settings > Bluetooth and tap the “I” icon next to your AirPods, then tap “Forget This Device”.
- Press and hold the button on the back of the case for at least 15 seconds.
- Close the lid of your AirPods case and then open it up again.
- If the above steps don’t solve the problem, try resetting your device’s network settings then try again.
Question three: What should I do if I lost one of my Airpods?
- Locate your AirPod:
- Go to iCloud.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Open Find iPhone.
- Click All Devices, then click your AirPods.
- Replace the missing AirPod:
If you can no longer find your AirPod or charging case, or if something is damaged, contact Apple Support for a replacement. Click here to learn more about how to replace the missing AirPod.