New iPhone X, after change to SIM card I can not to use cellular internet. I’m receiving error: Could not activate cellular data network. You are not subscribed to a cellular data service. What I must to do?
If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular), or can’t connect to a cellular network or cellular data, follow these steps:
- Check your coverage area
- If you can’t connect to a cellular network on your iPhone, make sure that cellular data is on in Settings > Cellular* *. On your iPad, go to Settings > Cellular Data.
- If you’re traveling internationally, make sure that your device is set up for data roaming. Go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Data Roaming.
- Restart your iPhone or iPad
- Check for a Carrier Settings update
- Make sure that your device is connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network.
- Tap Settings > General > About. If an update is available, you’ll see an option to update your carrier settings.
- To see the version of carrier settings on your device, tap Settings > General > About and look next to Carrier.
Note: If you insert a new SIM card into your iPhone or iPad, you need to download the carrier settings for your new carrier.
- Take out the SIM card and put it back in
If the SIM card is damaged, or doesn’t fit in the SIM tray, contact your carrier.
- Reset your Network Settings
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.
- Update your iPhone X to the latest iOS version
- Contact your carrier
Verify that your account is active and in good standing.
Make sure there are no outages in your area.
Check that your device isn’t blocked from receiving cellular services and is set up with the right data plan.
Only your wireless carrier can access and manage details about your account. If you need help finding your wireless carrier’s service page, use the Apple carrier-support article or an online search engine.
- Get more help
If your carrier confirms that there’s no issue with your account or network, but you still can’t connect to a cellular network, contact Apple Support.