My previous iPhone 7 that is unusable because I dropped it into a lake. I’m curious to know is it possible for me to retrieve/have access to all the data that was saved on the iPhone? I’m just a little paranoid because I have a lot of private and sensitive information in it. If anyone can clear this up with me, that would be awesome!
Apple’s products are great, but they sure do have some tangled webs of faltering usability when it comes to software backup and accessibility. As we all know, when your phone breaks down, restoring a backup is the only way to retrieve data from broken iPhone. However, the premise is that you need an iOS device. In addition to that, restoring the backup is all or nothing. How on earth can this be so hard? Lucky for you we’re going to recommend iFonebox to you, an iOS data recovery tool that is very easy to use and can help you regain just the data you need from unbootable iPhone without an iOS device.
Here we list some of main features of the program:
- Aimed to recover/extract up to 17 kinds of data including contacts, photos, notes, texts, call logs, safari bookmarks, WeChat messages, WhatsApp chats, etc.
- It has a clear and straightforward interface
- Three independent working mods: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- The preview function that makes it easy to mark the specific files you want to recover
- Suitable for all kinds of iOS devices and operating systems
- 100 security guarantee and will not affect the current data on your device
If you’ve never tried iFonebox ever, you need to download and install it on computer at first. It has two different versions: Windows version and Mac version. Just to make sure to download and install correct version for your computer. Do as followings, and get data back from dead iPhone with ease. Let’s see how to do it.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Click Recover from iTunes Backup File, you’ll see all backups you have listed in the interface, choose the right backup, then click “Select” button to begin.
Step two: Scan data
Take reminders for example, it will scan automatically after you click the “Reminders” icon, it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Extract data
Now you can recover the contents you want from backup, choose the items you want to restore and click the “Recover to pc” button.