In this hyper-connected world, internet makes the society more tight-knit, and information connection becomes more prevalent. Likewise, data loss happens more frequently than you think not merely missing, but accidental deletion of messages or notes sometimes, one iPhone 7 user has had such a negative experience:
I accidentally deleted earlier this day some texts in notes and now only 5 items have remained. How can I recover the rest deleted notes? I haven’t sync to iCloud or iTunes in a while. Please help me, thank you! iPhone 7, iOS 10. 2.1.
It seems a headache problem to restore notes that were accidentally deleted on iPhone 7 if you have neither synced the device with iCloud or iTunes recently, unless turning to iFonebox for help. As a professional and trustworthy iOS data recovery software, iFonebox is specialized in detecting and analyzing lost data for users. You’ll be give three advanced and flexible working modes, and each mode has its unique features. Even though you haven’t created any backup before, you can still restore them without having to do so much, the reason is simple that it’s able to scan the missing data deeply through the device and extract them effectively. Besides, if there’re available backups for you, it is an alternative option to get deleted notes back on iPhone 7 from backup.
Learn more about iFonebox
- Aside from an extraordinary recovery program, iFonebox is also a great helper that assist you to save, transfer or manage your precious data in a safe way. Even if your iOS device is running out of space or damaged by liquid, you can still store the data from device or backup conveniently.
- Before retrieving the accidental deletion of notes from iPhone 7, you’ll be allowed to preview the both deleted and existing notes on your iPhone, just tick the boxes you need one by one or edit the data before recovering them.
- iFonebox works exceptionally well on almost all iOS devices, and there are two versions accessible for your computer: Mac version and Windows version. The operation interface is easy to understand, the following is the step-by-step guide on mode Recover from iOS device.
Step One: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to iFonebox with included USB cable after you turn on the program, choose Recover from iOS Device at the upper-left of the interface. Then, click Start to next stage.
Tips: What you can do first if you don’t see the Start in the interface?
- Make sure that your device is turned on and restart your computer and iPhone if necessary.
- If this is your first time to use our program, you’ll be asked to give positive response on your iOS device screen.
- Try each USB port to see if one works, then try a different Apple USB cable.
Step Two: Scan data
It will start to scan and analyze the data after you click on the Notes icon, the duration depends on the amount of the data, please wait in this stage patiently.
Step Three: View and Recover
Finally, you can view your deleted notes after the scanning, you can recover them to your iPhone directly or to computer based on your own needs.
Tips: If there’re too much items listed on the interface, turn the Only display deleted items on at the upper-left corner.