I restored my iPhone 6 to iOS 8.4 today and some of my text messages were deleted. How can I retrieve them? My device is iPhone 6 with iOS 8.4. Thanks in advance.
Obviously, this iPhone 6 user lost his notes and he needs to retrieve them. Is there any method to help him recover erased notes? Of course, I have the best iPhone data recovery tool to help him recover erased notes in three different ways. What is the best iPhone data recovery software? Actually, there are dozens of such iPhone data recovery but I would say, iFonebox is the best iPhone data recovery software to recover erased notes from your iPhone 6. So what is iFonebox?
As is known that iFonebox is a powerful iPhone data recovery which is able to recover deleted data like contacts, iMessages and more from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch directly. Also, if you have an iTunes or iCloud backup for your erased notes, you can also choose to use iFonebox to extract and restore lost data from iTunes or iCloud backup, which is especially useful for iOS 8.4 update. One more attractive functionality of iFonebox lies in that it supports to recover erased notes and contacts back to your iDevice directly. Quite functional. Here, you can find that there are three working modes for iFonebox: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup and recover from iCloud backup. I will introduce the three modes in details. Here we go.
Recover erased notes from iPhone directly
Definitely, it is necessary to download and install iFonebox firstly. There are two versions accessible: Windows version and Mac version. Of course, you can choose to use Free Trial Version (Win and Mac) in advance. Now, you can refer to the following simple steps:
- Launch iFonebox. Choose Recover from iOS Device. You can connect your iPhone to the computer so as to recover notes to it directly.
- Scan notes from iPhone 6.
- Preview and select erased notes to recover. After scanning, you can pick out those notes you need and then, click Recover to Device button. All notes will be in your iPhone.
Recover erased notes from iTunes backup
If you have an iTunes backup for your erased notes, you can also choose to recover erased notes here. After installation of iFonebox, keep going:
- Launch iFonebox. Choose Recover from iTunes Backup mode. Also, if in need, you can connect iPhone to the computer.
- Scan notes from selected iTunes backup file.
- Preview and pick out erased notes to recover.
Recover erased notes from iCloud backup
Also, if you have an iCloud backup for your erased notes, here is your another choice. But the steps are slightly different, keep reading:
- Run iFonebox. Choose Recover from iCloud Backup mode. You have to sign in with your Apple ID and Password, then select one iCloud backup file to download.
- Scan notes from downloaded iCloud backup.
- Preview and choose erased notes you need to recover.
- Don’t use your device after you lost data from it. Any operation on your device can generate new data, which can overwrite your lost data and make it unrecoverable.
- To recover your lost data from iTunes backup mode, please don’t sync your iDevice with iTunes just in case the data to be overwritten.
The above are three different ways to recover erased notes with the best iPhone data recovery software –iFonebox, pretty convenient and professional. You can share your experience here with us.