My money is ready! I Can’t wait to buy the AirPods 2 when they come out. They would be waterproof is really handy. I bet they’ll be expensive as hell. What about you guys?
There’s no doubt that AirPods is one of Apple’s best-selling products ever. It’s an excellent present in our daily life, it offers you a completely new experience of music and everything with voice on your iPhone. Now apple announces March 25 event at its headquarters in California. Are you get ready to upgrade the original AirPods to the forthcoming AirPods 2?
Part one: Some of the rumors surrounding AirPods 2
- AirPods 2 will come with fast wireless charging
According to Max Weinbach, a TV host & writer, who says that AirPods 2 will have wireless charging features, it will take just 15 minutes to reach full charge from zero rather more than 2 hours. It will most probably use Qi charging, which is a standard for fast wireless charging.
- The charging case will be heavier
According to rumor, the case will be bigger. This is most probably because of the extra wireless charging coils being fitted on one side of the case.
- AirPods 2 will have a different look than its old generation
There is a possibility that Apple AirPods 2 might come in Matte Black variant. This means that we will have more choices for AirPods 2 than the previous White-only variant of Apple AirPods.
Part two: How to extend battery life with your AirPods?
- Put your AirPods in the case when you’re not using them.
- You can get the best and fastest charging results by using an iPhone/iPad USB charger. You can also plug into your Mac.
- Avoid repeatedly opening or closing the charging case, because this can reduce the battery charge of the case.
- Make sure not to get any liquid in the openings.
- Don’t put anything in the charging ports.
- Use a soft, dry cloth to remove debris from the lighting connector.
- If your AirPods become water damaged, you could contact Apple to order a replacement.