What is iCloud calendar?
You can create and manage calendars for all areas of your life by using Calendar on iCloud.com. Changes you make appear automatically wherever you set up iCloud for Calendar. You never have to connect your device to your computer to keep your calendars current.
How to share calendars in iCloud?
You can share a calendar privately or publicly using Calendar on iCloud.com.
- Share a calendar privately
Click the Share button to the right of the calendar name in the sidebar, then select Private Calendar.
Type the invitee’s email address in the Add Person field, then press Return.
Click the pop-up menu with the invitee’s name, then choose access privileges (View & Edit or View Only).
For each person you want to share the calendar with, repeat steps 2 and 3.
When you’ve invited everyone and set their privileges, click OK.
- Share a calendar publicly
Click the Share button to the right of the calendar you want to share, then select Public Calendar.
To invite people to view the calendar, click Email Link.
Type one or more email addresses in the To field, then click Send.
What if you get a spam iCloud Calendar request?
- If you get a calendar request that you think might be spam or junk, sign in to iCloud.com with your Apple ID and go to the Calendar app. Open the event that you wish to mark as Junk, click Report Junk, then click OK. We’ll automatically delete the event from your Calendar on all your devices signed in with the same Apple ID.
- You can also go to the invitation from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac and choose Report Junk > Delete and Report Junk.
What if you see duplicate iCloud calendars?
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 7 or later, open the Calendar app, then tap Calendars at the bottom of your screen to see your list of calendars. Swipe down on the list to refresh.
- On your Mac, open Calendar and choose View > Refresh Calendars.
- On your Windows PC, go to the Outlook toolbar and click the Refresh button in the iCloud section.
Is it possible to get lost/deleted calendar events if no backup?
Have you accidentally lost calendar events on your iPhone and hesitant to get them back? If this is your current situation, don’t worry because iFonebox is here to help. Your lost calendar events may be hidden and invisible. It would scan your phone and display all the recoverable data for you, including deleted and existing data, so that you could recover them selectively.