“Since the update, i don’t seem to have a choice of copying my photo folders from iPhoto on to my iPhone 6 plus. any ideas? thanks! iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.2”
Obviously, this user had difficulty in coping photos from iMac to his iPhone 6 Plus. It is always a nice choice to put some wonderful photos from our iMac to iPhone 6 Plus or other iOS devices so that you can share happiness with your family and friends. Here comes the question: how to copy photos from iMac to iPhone 6 Plus? Let’s come to the point directly. 2 different methods are introduced to copy photos from iMac to iPhone 6 Plus.
Method 1: Copy photos from iMac to iPhone 6 Plus with iTunes
- Launch iPhoto and drag the photos you want to transfer to your iPhone 6 to your iPhoto library.
- Connect your iPhone 6 Plus to your iMac and open iTunes.
- Tap the “Photos” tab at the top of the iTunes window.
- Select the “Sync Photos From” check box, and you can choose to sync all your photos or only selected photos.
- Click “Apply” to transfer photos from iMac to your iPhone 6 Plus.
Method 2: Copy photos from iMac to iPhone 6 Plus with Photo Stream
- Open iPhoto on your Mac.
- Select “iPhoto” and choose “Preferences“.
- Click the “Photo Stream” tab.
- Check the “My Photo Stream” box and select the “Automatic Upload” option.
- Click the “Settings” app on your iPhone 6.
- Click “Photos & Camera” and set the “My Photo Stream” virtual switch to the “On” position.